TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Interested in some really terrific mobile apps? Visit www.turboapps.com for details.

CAM on TCAD v19 platin
Read 2275 times
* January 08, 2013, 11:42:21 AM
Hi

Can I run my TCAM in the TCAD v19 platin 64bit? I have asked IMSI but have not got an answer.
I have just upgradet to v19 from 18, and I also have a new PC Windows 7, 64bit (after a crach of my older PC).
I have TCAM13, can it be used in my new PC? Any help will be apriciated.

Thanks

Sivtek

* January 08, 2013, 02:12:46 PM
The following link will answer your question..Look over the last paragraph for details

http://www.turbocad.com/Support/TurboCADCAMPlugin/tabid/1713/Default.aspx

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

* January 09, 2013, 10:12:30 AM
Thanks for the reply.

This means that I can not use my new PC who is running 64-bit. The big qestion now is then: Wil it be a upgrade of the TCam to run with 64-bit? Sun?

Sivtek

* January 09, 2013, 10:52:52 AM
Thanks for the reply.
This means that I can not use my new PC who is running 64-bit. The big qestion now is then: Wil it be a upgrade of the TCam to run with 64-bit? Sun? Sivtek
RE : "Will it be a upgrade of the TCam to run with 64-bit? Soon?" I don't know IMSI doesn't reveal information like that.

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

February 21, 2013, 04:50:08 PM
I installed both the x32 and x64 TC 19.x then installed the CAM add-in, when I first ran the x64 version I was ask for the activation code and when I ran the x32 it never ask for the code. I did run into an issue with an update, I was running the x64 version and it decided I needed to upgrade so it started the download. The next time I ran the x64 version it was not upgraded but the x32 version was  ???.

I downloaded the update for the x64 version and will apply it tonight.

TurboCad V12~V2x Platinum Pro Edition + CAM Plug-In +  Surface Modeling + Survey Coordinates RedSDK
Windows 10 Anniversary Editions 1607 - 14393.576
x64 I7 12GB NVIDIA Quadro

Hobby User