TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

Best wood...
Read 2841 times
* December 25, 2012, 10:51:44 PM
Hi guys..
I just want to ask you, which one is best wood for kitchen cabinet, guys, I'm asking to you because, i want to create kitchen cabinets, and i don't know which one is best wood for kitchen cabinet, guys, if anyone know about it so please tell me ...

My life my rules...

* December 26, 2012, 02:02:36 PM
That's like asking what is the best car.

You would have to tell us the country, the manufacturing equipment available, the fastening methods... i.e. glue or knockdown hardware... whether stability is more important than appearance... even then you would likely just generate a heated debate.

People write books on this topic...

WillR
SW:TC 21 Pro Platinum, FM15, 20 Pro Platinum 64 Bit, also V 19.1 64Bit & 32 bit 17.2 and 18.1; Furniture Maker 14 and 10. HW: Vista 64 Ultimate, AMD 1090 (6 core) 8GB memory Plus also an AMD  8 core systemFX

* May 05, 2013, 09:22:06 PM
Choice of wood  are difficult task for every one because a lot of different kinds of wood are available in market in these days and a huge differ in every kind.

* July 29, 2013, 09:50:22 PM
There are many types of good quality woods available in the market, Peoples become confused to choose the best kind of wood. I would like to share something about wood, You should always identifiably wood quality before buying it, You can identify by reading woods features and qualities.

Timber Supplies Brisbane
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 02:53:10 AM by Steel0 »