TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

CNC Lathe Demo
Read 2738 times
* December 16, 2012, 11:13:57 AM
In demonstration I'm doing a turning,threading,drilling,grooving operation,while using the simulation tool.At the end I render it in a perspective view.Done in v.11.2 so it can be open multiple newer versions of TurbocadCam.If like a the tcw. file its available for download.Keep in mind you need the Cam plug-in for your version.At the YouTube link is the video it bit lengthy so grab the coffee and bagel. ;)

W.D.

http://youtu.be/mzPHJOIwAwo

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

December 16, 2012, 12:46:10 PM
Hi again.

Good learning video again.
Thank you.

I open the file without any problems.
Here I show it in TCPP19 Defalit and Classic.

Kai Sannes, DAKnor. Norwegain TurboCAD seller and instructor.
Laptop Acer Aspire VN7-793G
GeForce GTX1060, 6Gb,Core i7-7700HQ,16GB RAM,256GB PCIe SSD,1TB HDD,W10 Home
17.3" Full HD matt

* December 16, 2012, 01:40:55 PM
Thanks Kai.

I'm glad you posted those images to verify that my file is useable.Now some new users will have something work from. 8)

TIA=(Thanks In Advance)
W.D.

http://www.internetslang.com/TIA-meaning-definition.asp

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison