TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

CNC Lathe Demo
Read 2285 times
* December 16, 2012, 11:13:57 AM
In demonstration I'm doing a turning,threading,drilling,grooving operation,while using the simulation tool.At the end I render it in a perspective view.Done in v.11.2 so it can be open multiple newer versions of TurbocadCam.If like a the tcw. file its available for download.Keep in mind you need the Cam plug-in for your version.At the YouTube link is the video it bit lengthy so grab the coffee and bagel. ;)

W.D.

http://youtu.be/mzPHJOIwAwo

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

December 16, 2012, 12:46:10 PM
Hi again.

Good learning video again.
Thank you.

I open the file without any problems.
Here I show it in TCPP19 Defalit and Classic.

Kai Sannes, DAKnor. Norwegain TurboCAD seller and instructor.
Laptop ASUS G75V. -  Ram 16 GB - Windows 8.1
Intel Core i7-3630QM, 2,4GHz  (CPU Benchmark 7.674)
Nvidia Geforce GTX, 670M, 3GB  (Video Benchkark 1.910)

* December 16, 2012, 01:40:55 PM
Thanks Kai.

I'm glad you posted those images to verify that my file is useable.Now some new users will have something work from. 8)

TIA=(Thanks In Advance)
W.D.

http://www.internetslang.com/TIA-meaning-definition.asp

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison