TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

3D Training
Read 1859 times
* September 29, 2009, 10:35:16 AM
I recently purchased Deluxe V16.1 and have been through the 2D training that came with the boxed version.

I would now like to try the 3D features. Can someone tell me what is the best way to learn what Deluxe can do. I would be using it mostly for designing furniture for mostly my own use.

September 29, 2009, 12:04:15 PM
Hi Woodchuck.

We have serveral Training options however none are specific to Deluxe, but rather cover both Pro and Deluxe. 
Have you visted this page on our website?

http://www.turbocad.com/TurboCAD/TurboCADforWindows/Training/tabid/558/Default.aspx

Thanks,
Dave Taylor
TurboCAD Product Manager

* October 02, 2009, 10:36:25 AM
Dave,

Yes, I viewed the page but could not decide on which of the two options would be the best.

One thing I am concerned about is getting half way through a lesson only to find out that a tool is not available in the Deluxe version I will be using. Is it possible that both courses are basic enough and that I can get through all the lessons without having the pro version?

The 2D version that came with the software was excellent and I was able to get through all of them completely.

Which one do you recommend?