TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Interested in some really terrific mobile apps? Visit www.turboapps.com for details.

3D Training
Read 1817 times
* September 29, 2009, 10:35:16 AM
I recently purchased Deluxe V16.1 and have been through the 2D training that came with the boxed version.

I would now like to try the 3D features. Can someone tell me what is the best way to learn what Deluxe can do. I would be using it mostly for designing furniture for mostly my own use.

September 29, 2009, 12:04:15 PM
Hi Woodchuck.

We have serveral Training options however none are specific to Deluxe, but rather cover both Pro and Deluxe. 
Have you visted this page on our website?

http://www.turbocad.com/TurboCAD/TurboCADforWindows/Training/tabid/558/Default.aspx

Thanks,
Dave Taylor
TurboCAD Product Manager

* October 02, 2009, 10:36:25 AM
Dave,

Yes, I viewed the page but could not decide on which of the two options would be the best.

One thing I am concerned about is getting half way through a lesson only to find out that a tool is not available in the Deluxe version I will be using. Is it possible that both courses are basic enough and that I can get through all the lessons without having the pro version?

The 2D version that came with the software was excellent and I was able to get through all of them completely.

Which one do you recommend?