TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

All posts discussing pricing or where to buy TurboCAD will be deleted.

What Can I Expect?
Read 2187 times
November 17, 2012, 12:51:13 PM
Ok.  I haven't read all the threads here, but I can tell that the Furniture Maker plugin can be a headache to deal with.  I am looking for some general information as to what it is like. 

I am interested in using TurboCAD to draw custom cabinetry and have the software generate cut lists from my drawing.  It appears the Furniture Maker plugin will do this.  Is that correct?  Can I just make my 3d drawing and will the plugin figure out what the parts are automatically?  Or do I need to use parts that are already generated from a library?

Unfortunately they do not offer a trial version and I don't want to plunk down the $200 without having a basic idea of how it functions.  I am currently using Deluxe v16.2.  I am willing to upgrade if I need to.

-Using TurboCAD 2017 Pro Platinum

December 04, 2012, 06:38:52 PM
I just made a cutting layout from a 3D desk I have drawn. Work just fine with a little set up.

* December 06, 2012, 09:52:59 AM
Well -- you can expect to be ignored by Spinar -- unfortunately...

The package has real potential and I have used if for some projects but... their work is sloppy -- and the fixes often don't fix...

WillR
SW:TC 21 Pro Platinum, FM15, 20 Pro Platinum 64 Bit, also V 19.1 64Bit & 32 bit 17.2 and 18.1; Furniture Maker 14 and 10. HW: Vista 64 Ultimate, AMD 1090 (6 core) 8GB memory Plus also an AMD  8 core systemFX

* May 12, 2013, 08:36:35 PM
I have no idea about it but this discussion provide me basic idea about it and i have started thinking about it.