TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When replying to a specific statement be sure to quote the previous post.

"Apply Style Changes" button not there
Read 1018 times
October 15, 2012, 07:57:14 AM
Good Morning,

Current mystery...The "Apply Style Changes" and "Clear Style Changes" option buttons not present in the Style Manager  - using new (or any other) Architectural White template.  The changes seem to stay but cannot be cleared in any case.   

Also I cannot delete any new style I've made here - using the red X - even when the style  is no longer in the drawing.   Needs be deleted somewhere else maybe?

I've just started trying to use this Style Manager for Architectural Tools / Walls  and Windows.  I think the buttons were available sometime earlier.   

Thanks very much,
LNB

Version 20.2, BUILD 51.3, Pro Plat, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, GigabyteMB with AMD 6 core cpu - 3.4ghz, 8 gb ram, 1 gb Nvidia GeForce GTS 450.

* October 15, 2012, 10:32:38 AM
The "Delay Style Modification" button needs to be active (depressed), then the "Apply Style Changes" and "Clear Style Changes" options will appear.

To delete a style that had been assigned, I find you have save and reopen the file. I tried clearing the Undo Buffer via other means and it didn't work.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2018
Designer, Deluxe, Expert, Basic, Platinum
RedSDK enabled, except in 2018
Windows 10, 64-bit

October 15, 2012, 11:46:08 AM
Yep...Right you are - press the Delay button first then work on the new style possibilities - I guess that means that a new style is On Hold when depressed and if not pressed, then it automatically saves any new style .  So then to get it to modify a style and  hold off saving it then the button must be pressed.  I'll play with it some more.    Thought I'd tried about everything.  Obviously not this though. 

Very much obliged.

LNB

Version 20.2, BUILD 51.3, Pro Plat, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, GigabyteMB with AMD 6 core cpu - 3.4ghz, 8 gb ram, 1 gb Nvidia GeForce GTS 450.