TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

RedSDK delay surface load
Read 132 times
* June 25, 2017, 10:13:18 PM
This only happens intermittently, and caused some head scratching when it first started to occur, but now I've narrowed it down to 'delay Surface Load' (pro plat 2017, windows 10, 64 bit).

With 'Delay Surface Load' is turned on (ticked), then when multiple objects with the same material are rendered (draft in this example), and one of the objects material is changes slightly whilst still in draft mode, another object re-renders as white (not background colour), I ruled out graphic card issue as with 'delay surface load' turned off, everything is fine.

I could understand if the second object simply didn't change to the new colour, but to change to white is odd,  switching to paper space and back to model space solves it, as does switching to wireframe before changing colour, but I don't think it should really  happen.

Anyone else seen this,   file attached 
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 10:20:42 PM by Andy H »